1. Measure. You will complete your own measurement survey with our guidance.
2. Design. We’ll design your kitchen and guide you in your choice of worktops, appliances and hardware.
3. Manufacture. Your kitchen will be hand-crafted here in Bristol.
4. Install. Your cabinets will be delivered pre assembled for you to easily install.
5. Hand paint. Your kitchen will arrive painted, we recommend you add a final top coat to finish it perfectly.
Our Honest Kitchens are cleverly designed and pre-engineered making you the Project Manager.
All cabinets can be a bespoke width at no extra cost to ensure everything will fit perfectly.
Simplified plinth structure and full pre testing and assembly allows for simple, hassle free installation.
Clever customisable features ensure your Honest kitchen is unique to you.
Choose from our carefully selected range of worktops, appliances and hardware or simply supply your own.
Our handmade Honest Kitchens are built from ethically sourced, local and sustainable materials.
We use Birch Plywood for our carcasses, a material known for its durability, so we know that your kitchen will last.
Our doors and frames are built from poplar, dovetail drawer boxes from maple and panels from Medite, a sustainable timber construction panel, all sustainably sourced.
Our high quality range of handles, hinges and hardware are manufactured here in the UK.
“The overall experience working with Honest Kitchens has been reassuring and professional with a personal touch. I work in the building trade as a plasterer and see many kitchens being installed, one stood out from the crowd so asked for the details of the company, and now I have my very own Honest Kitchen!
What an excellent company.”
King's Heath Contemporary Kitchen
“The whole process of working with Honest Kitchens has been a complete joy from start to finish. They have been flexible and fun to work with – I’m thrilled with the end result. Great attention to detail, a flair for design and beautifully made cabinetry.
I’m already recommending you to all my friends.”